How to Host a Home Party
If you are within a 2h travelling time of Didcot, we will come to your home with our goodies for any one of our 7 party themes and help you have fun with your friends while selling things. If you are outside our travel area, you can become a Pandaia.
Some tips to remember about hosting a party in your home:
It will be a fun, informal and informative evening!
- Make a list of at least 12 people who may like to come. As a rule of thumb, invite twice as many as you'd like to attend.
- After you've spoken to them, post an invitation to remind them of the date.
- Ask your guests to RSVP asap! The sooner you know, the sooner you can invite someone else.
- Encourage them to bring a friend.
- Invite your guests to arrive 10 minutes early, that way the Class will start on time.
- Take orders from those who can't make it - they'll count towards your total Class sales and to your Hostess £s.
- Let your guests know that they can pay by cheque, cash, Visa, Mastercard, Solo or Switch.
- Keep refreshments simple - tea, coffee and biscuits are fine - and serve them at the end. You don't want to miss the fun because you're stuck in the kitchen.
- Seat your guests around a table or in an area that you feel is most comfortable.
- Relax and enjoy and your guests will too.
Don't forget to put the date in your diary!
To book a class, please call: 01235 819 744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org