New Moon Occult Shop is the best place to source everything you need to do your own rituals. I recommend contacting them directly and asking for help finding just what you need as often they will source things they don't usually carry in stock.
Materials: 1 green practitioner candle, 1 white "full moon" goddess candle,
3 green rocks, 1 green glass, 1or more green plant(s), 1 fertility goddess
symbol, 1 small peice of green paper, a pen/cil, patchouli oil, a cup of
water, and a tbsp of salt.
1) Anoint candle w/patchouli (or musk). Set up alter as follows: place
Goddess symbol at top center of alter. Place white candle at the left,
slightly lower, to be left point of pentacle. Place green candle to the
right, in line with white candle. Place the 3 rocks at the two lower points
and in front of the Goddess symbol. Place the green glass in the center of
the pentacle you have outlined. Put a pinch or two (or 3) in the cup of
water, and the rest in the bottom of the green glass.
2) Center, cast your circle, and call the quarters inflecting on how each
element can aid you in your request (i.e. - I call forth the East, Air by
name, Upon your winds the seeds of life are sown, I now request your aid in
the same, Aloft to the Goddess, make my request known.)
3) Invoke the God/dess inflecting on how each is essential for both
fertilization and sustance of life.
4) State your purpose and reson for wanting to be or become fertile with a
5) Do yor actual working. I did this by reciting a fertility request poem
to the Goddess, asking her for a "late-life" chance at motherhood. I wrote
my request on the green paper, and envisioned the child and I enjoying each
other's company, and that of their older sister. I then burnt the paper in
the flame of the green candle and dropped it in the green glass. The salt
at the bottom absorbed most of the heat and kept the glass from cracking. I
then doused the smoldering request with the salt water from the cup. "From
Earth (paper), Sea (salt and water), Fire (flame), and Air (feeding the
flame) we all began and shall end."
6) Thank God/dess and turn the request totally over to them.
7)Thank and release the quarters in the opposite direction as called (i.e.
- I release to the North, Earth from this rite, With humble gratitude, Your
assistance this night.)
8) Open the circle. Grounding may include releasing any extra energy to the
plants you invited, the 3 green stones, or cleaning your alter and tools.
4Ls&x3BlsdB Akasha )O( Can you hear me calling?
Copyright remains with the original author of the work.